At IBB Claims our specialist, accredited, personal injury lawyers will provide you with free initial advice on your compensation claim. They will also talk to you about our No Win No Fee agreements, to give you peace of mind.
Call our personal injury and clinical negligence experts in confidence on 0333 123 9099. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com or complete our online form.
Contact our No Win No Fee solicitors for a free consultation.
Our personal injury specialists take a compassionate and caring approach to all claims for:
- Serious injuries including head, brain and spinal injuries
- Injuries to a baby or mother during, following or after childbirth
- Psychological and physical injuries resulting from child sexual abuse, whether recent or historic
- Injuries sustained following a catastrophic event eg. fall, fire, road traffic incidents, hit and run, fatal accidents and incidents
- Serious injuries sustained at work, on the road or visiting premises
- Industrial disease compensation including mesothelioma and other conditions arising out of exposure to asbestos
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis, including cancer and other conditions
- Dental negligence, surgical negligence, equipment failure and incorrect dispensing of medication
- Injuries resulting from cosmetic surgery
- Injuries resulting from being a victim of a criminal assault
- Representation at inquests and other situations and conditions
A serious injury or illness has implications beyond the condition itself, such as care needs, work-related issues, relationship impact and medical treatment needs. We work closely with you and your family, to improve your quality of life beyond securing compensation. We make sure that you are compensated not just for your injuries, but for other financial considerations such as loss of earnings and medical bills too.
Our lawyers are members of:
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- The Spinal Injuries Association
- Association of Child Abuse Lawyers
- Headway (The Brain Injury Association)
Our goal is to obtain justice for victims of the negligence by others, by securing compensation that reflects their pain and suffering, as well as related financial losses including loss of earnings, treatment costs and specialist care costs including rehabilitation and home adaptations. Call our personal injury and clinical negligence experts in confidence on 0333 123 9099. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.
Comments in Legal Directories
The Legal 500 2021 says:
‘Simon Pimlott is a thorough and intellectual solicitor with an empathetic manner with clients. Exceptionally good with clients with mental health problems.’
‘Simon Pimlott is pragmatic. He is exceptional in his level of empathy for clients, and is able to navigate thorny cases with aplomb.’
'Simon Pimlott is simply outstanding.‘
Chambers and Partners in 2021 says:
"Leading personal injury team working on complex contested liability matters. Houses particular strength in brain injury litigation, with further experience acting for cyclists and passengers on RTA claims. Active across an enviable breadth of cases, with particular visibility on historic abuse cases. Further experience includes acting on group litigation."
"I found them great at leading me through the minefield of personal injury claims."
"the ability of IBB to assimilate all aspects of the brief and to provide written statements and guidelines with a very high degree of accuracy."
www.ibbclaims.co.uk (“our site”) and www.ibblaw.co.uk are sites operated by IBB Law. IBB Law and IBB Claims are the trading names of IBB Law LLP, of Capital Court, 30 Windsor Street, Uxbridge UB8 1AB and The Bury, Church Street, Chesham, Bucks HP5 1JE. A list of partners is available at all offices. Our VAT number is GB 343 7026 16. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Reg. No.668751).