At IBB Claims our specialist, accredited, personal injury lawyers will provide you with free initial advice on your compensation claim. They will also talk to you about our No Win No Fee agreements, to give you peace of mind.
Call our personal injury and clinical negligence experts in confidence on 0333 123 9099. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.
Contact our No Win No Fee solicitors for a free consultation.
Our personal injury specialists take a compassionate and caring approach to all claims for:
- Serious injuries including head, brain and spinal injuries
- Injuries to a baby or mother during, following or after childbirth
- Psychological and physical injuries resulting from child sexual abuse, whether recent or historic
- Injuries sustained following a catastrophic event eg. fall, fire, road traffic incidents, hit and run, fatal accidents and incidents
- Serious injuries sustained at work, on the road or visiting premises
- Industrial disease compensation including mesothelioma and other conditions arising out of exposure to asbestos
- Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis, including cancer and other conditions
- Dental negligence, surgical negligence, equipment failure and incorrect dispensing of medication.
- Injuries resulting from cosmetic surgery
- Injuries resulting from being a victim of a criminal assault
- Representation at inquests and other situations and conditions
A serious injury or illness has implications beyond the condition itself, such as care needs, work-related issues, relationship impact and medical treatment needs. We work closely with you and your family, to improve your quality of life beyond securing compensation. We make sure that you are compensated not just for your injuries, but for other financial considerations such as loss of earnings and medical bills too.
Our lawyers are members of:
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- The Spinal Injuries Association
- Association of Child Abuse Lawyers
- Headway (The Brain Injury Association)
Our goal is to obtain justice for victims of the negligence by others, by securing compensation that reflects their pain and suffering, as well as related financial losses including loss of earnings, treatment costs and specialist care costs including rehabilitation and home adaptations. Call our personal injury and clinical negligence experts in confidence on 0333 123 9099. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com or complete our online form.
Comments in Legal Directories
The Legal 500 2018 says:
"The 'excellent' personal injury team at IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett) impresses with its 'attention to detail, client-focused approach, above-average commitment, decisive and timely communication and organisation', with special emphasis on brain and spinal injury, child abuse, chronic pain conditions, industrial diseases, psychological damage and product liability class actions".
"IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett)'s 'good' clinical negligence department 'puts the client's interests at the forefront of every decision'. Its particular specialism is brain injury claims. In a recent highlight, the team handled a fatal claim concerning the suicide of an individual after a brain tumour caused their mental health issues, with little support being received from local mental health services. Senior solicitor Simon Pimlott has 'a real eye for detail and works incredibly hard to get the best result for each client'. Malcolm Underhill heads the practice".
Chambers and Partners in 2019 says:
"Leading personal injury team working on high-stakes complex matters. Houses particular expertise in brain injury litigation, but also advises on other serious injuries, as well as child abuse cases. Draws on notable strength in related areas such as employment law and probate to provide a full service to clients".
"Malcolm Underhill is a highly experienced personal injury practitioner with a strong focus on cases that involve brain injury and child abuse. A client notes: "He is a very personable, sympathetic professional that has helped us as a family feel comfortable during this troubling experience."
www.ibbclaims.co.uk (“our site”) and www.ibblaw.co.uk are sites operated by IBB Solicitors. IBB Solicitors and IBB Claims are the trading names of the partnership Iliffes Booth Bennett, of Capital Court, 30 Windsor Street, Uxbridge UB8 1AB and The Bury, Church Street, Chesham, Bucks HP5 1JE. A list of partners is available at all offices. Our VAT number is GB 422 3929 61. We are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (Reg. No. 78310).